Who You Are:
The Video Intern will be a junior or senior working toward a degree in design, video, marketing, communications, or a related creative field, or a recent graduate (within a year). The chosen candidate will be driven, competitive, and ambitious, seeking opportunity for growth in a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced environment.
You Definitely Have:
- Some mad video and editing skills, both visually and conceptually
- Access to a computer and software
- Strong understanding of the principles of video and editing
- Strong ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Desire to learn
- Positive attitude
- A good sense of humor
- A picture of a fox you carry around in your wallet
You Probably Have:
- Experience outside of the classroom
- Knowledge of the latest in the world of motion design and video
- Awesome whiteboard skills
- A “Yes, And” attitude, willing to jump in and help where needed
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the design team to make cool stuff
- Assist with planning of photo/video shoots and post-production
- Travel locally to photo and video shoots
- Other projects as requested
- Walk the fox (That is, when we get a pet fox.)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and a short video to email@example.com. Your video should answer the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you good at professionally?
- What do you suck at professionally?
- Why do you want to intern at FoxFuel?