We’re looking for a Spring 2018 intern!
We believe creativity is best when it is simple, honest, and based on strategy. Through collaboration with our client’s experience and our marketing expertise, we make relevant and powerful connections with an intended audience.
As a FoxFuel intern, you’ll have insight into all the inner workings of a fast-paced, small agency. We do everything from branding to marketing strategy to web development. We value hard work, great ideas, and team spirit. If you’re looking to gain experience, make connections, and aren’t above wiping down the conference table and making coffee, a FoxFuel Creative internship is for you.
- Accepting applications: Third week in October – first week in December
- Decision: Third week in December
- Internship: Third week in January – first week in May
(12 hours/week, 12-week internship)
- Well-rounded with great attitude
- Will serve as general agency intern, reporting to all departments, but able to utilize specialized skill set
- There will be a formal review process at 3 weeks in which the internship may be terminated should the intern fail to meet requirements and expressed expectations
- Paid internship, class credit available
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, portfolio (if applicable), and a short video to email@example.com. Your video should answer the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you good at professionally?
- What do you suck at professionally?
- Why do you want to intern at FoxFuel?