Who We Are
We believe creativity is best when it is simple, honest and based on strategy. Through collaboration with our client’s experience and our marketing expertise, we make relevant and powerful connections with an intended audience.
Who You Are
You can maintain and grow close relationships with clients, while managing multiple projects from concept to completion. The chosen candidate will be driven, competitive, and ambitious, seeking opportunity for growth in a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced environment. You will be a part of the strategic division of FoxFuel that focuses on account service, reporting directly to the CEO.
You Definitely Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business or related field
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- 2-4 years of account experience at an agency or an impressive history working in a company’s marketing department
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to unexpected change
- Solid note-taking skills and the ability to craft one heck of a creative brief
- Experience leading a website through concept to completion
- The passion and ability to form long-term, close relationships with clients.
You Probably Have
- Experience writing strategic marketing plans
- A preternatural fear of missing a deadline for a client
- Experience as the main liaison between an agency and its clients
- Confidence in driving projects forward and pressing creative coworkers forward to deliver projects on time
- The freedom to travel once a quarter
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO best practices, modern user experience standards
- The ability to critically evaluate a client’s needs to proactively research and present solutions
- The flexibility to work additional weekend hours at least once a month
- A love for keeping up with the latest trends and tools in marketing social media and technology
- A great joke at the ready and on solid go-to Karaoke song
What You’ll Do
- Work in tandem with the CEO and CCO to pitch and land new business. You will build out proposals and presentation decks under the direction of the principals.
- Own and manage clients that are entrusted to you
- Present creative work to the client for feedback / approval
- Prepare reports on campaign effectiveness and budget progress
- Attend networking events to establish new client relationships and potential partners
- Field and manage projects without supervision
- Orchestrate and manage internal and external company events
- Coordinate with vendors and media to craft strategic campaigns and ship programs ahead of deadlines
- Manage invoicing and budgets for assigned clients, collecting payment when necessary
- Run small errands and tasks (we’re a small agency, so when a business cards need to be retrieved from the printer or when a client wants coffee for a meeting, someone has to do it, and that someone is you.)
- Take the fox on walks
Your New Family
We aren’t normal. Our status meetings include campaign timelines and group therapy sessions. Our team building exercises consist of rushed deadlines and sarcastic and seemingly demeaning, but actually complimentary comments. Our internal chat tool has more gifs than actual communication and we’ve all seen each other in swimwear. We’re more invested in each other than in profit and care more about our clients than our bottom line. Whether our suits have snazzy cufflinks or sharpnose pufferfish, our family works together to build quality cool shit and we have a ball doing it.
To apply to be an Account Executive, send your resume, cover letter, a video, and something funny to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Your video should respond to these four questions:
1. What are your career goals?
2. What are you really good at professionally? (What do you love to do?)
3. What do you suck at, professionally? (What do you hate doing?)
4. Why do you want to work at FoxFuel?
Good luck! Hope to see you around the office soon.