Who You Are:
The Content Intern works with the content team to develop strategy, create content, and manage engagement for social media. The chosen candidate will be driven, competitive, and ambitious, seeking opportunity for growth in a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced environment.
You Definitely Have:
- Proof of enrollment in a degree-seeking college program in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field, or recently graduated
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion and knowledge of social media
- Attention to detail
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to unexpected change
- A picture of a fox you carry around in your wallet
You Probably Have:
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool
- Knowledge of best practices on social media and AP style
- Organizational skills
- Blogging experience
- Experience and/or interest in public relations
- A “Yes, And” attitude, willing to jump in and help where needed
What You’ll Do:
- Search for and create engaging content to share on social media
- Build community interest through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media channels via updates/discussions
- Research social media landscape
- Track and share insights with the team
- Explore new online media tools
- Work with the creative team to learn and stay true to client brand standards
- Take the fox on walks (That is, when we get a pet fox.)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, two writing samples, and a short video to email@example.com. Your video should answer the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you good at professionally?
- What do you suck at professionally?
- Why do you want to intern at FoxFuel?