Who We Are
We believe creativity is best when it is simple, honest and based on strategy. Through collaboration with our client’s experience and our marketing expertise, we guide solutions between sophistication and rebellion.
Who You Are
You are incredibly detail-oriented. We always know that when we ask something of you, it will be done and done well. You build strong relationships with clients and effectively manage projects from concept to completion. You’re also good at hounding people until they deliver what they promise in a way that doesn’t make them hate you. The chosen candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, be driven, ambitious, passionate, self-starting, and all those other buzz words on job listings. (But really, it’s a very fast-paced environment, so you have to be all those words.)
You Definitely Have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business or related field
- Almost-annoying (but not quite) attention to detail
- Ability to write and communicate in a way that makes people feel calm and supported when you’re telling them that they’re wrong and you’re right
- 2-4 years of account experience at an agency or an impressive history working in a company’s marketing department
- Strong ability to respond and adapt to unexpected change
- Ability to take notes that make everyone really happy you’re around
- The passion and ability to form long-term, close relationships with clients
You Probably Have
- Experience writing strategic marketing plans
- Preternatural fear of missing a deadline for a client
- Experience as the main liaison between an agency and its clients
- Confidence in driving projects forward and pressing coworkers forward to deliver projects on time
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO best practices, modern user experience standards
- Ability to critically evaluate a client’s needs to proactively research and present solutions
- Flexibility to work occasional nights or weekends
- Love for keeping up with the latest trends and tools in marketing, social media, and technology
- Great joke at the ready
- Solid go-to Karaoke song
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage clients that are entrusted to you
- Field and manage projects to meet expectations and timelines
- Coordinate with vendors and media to craft strategic campaigns and ship programs on or ahead of deadline
- Manage invoicing and budgets for assigned clients
- Build out proposals and presentation decks for client pitches
- Present creative work to the client for feedback and approval
- Prepare reports on campaign effectiveness and budget progress
- Attend networking events to establish new client relationships and potential partners
- Certain operational tasks and errands as requested – we’re a small team, we all share the responsibility of the “little things”
- Take the fox on walks (we don’t have a fox, but if we did, you’d have to walk it)
To apply to be an Account Executive, send your resume, cover letter, and something funny to email@example.com.
BONUS (because we’re like the cool professors you had in college):
If you feel so inclined, you can submit a video with your resume to give us a little sneak peek at your personality. In that video, answer these 4 questions:
1. What are your career goals as they currently stand? No pressure, most of us don’t know what we want to be when we grow up either.
2. What is your greatest strength in a professional setting? Aka, what do you offer that no one else can?
3. What is your greatest weakness in a professional setting? Aka, what’s that thing that you have to rely on your team for?
4. Why do you want to work at FoxFuel? We don’t actually have a live fox, so if that’s your reason, we probably won’t work out.
Good luck! Hope to see you around the office soon.