Who You Are:
The Marketing Intern provides administrative, logistic, and special project support to the Principal Strategist and the Account Executive. The chosen candidate will be driven, competitive, and ambitious, seeking opportunity for growth in a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced environment.
You Definitely Have:
- Proof of enrollment in a degree-seeking college program in business, marketing, communications, or related field, or recently graduated
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion and strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A fantastic attitude
You Probably Have:
- High energy
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong internet and computer application skills
- A “Yes, And” attitude, willing to jump in and help where needed
What You’ll Do:
- Campaign conception and marketing assistance
- Industry and campaign research to build competitive analyses for clients
- Regular campaign and site performance reports
- Project management and QA assistance
- General administrative duties
- Take the fox on walks (That is, when we get a pet fox.)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your video should answer the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you good at professionally?
- What do you suck at professionally?
- Why do you want to intern at FoxFuel?