FoxFuel recently landed Lipscomb College of Business as a client, and as we do with all good clients, we help them find top talent to flesh out their marketing teams. Apply through their site, and feel free to CC me, or let me know that you’ve applied (you must apply through their site), and I can put in a good word. Here’s a few excerpts from their job posting:
Responsible for the ongoing development and management of all digital assets used in marketing including, but not limited to, the university marketing website(s) as well as social media/networking sites. The candidate must also have proven ability to effectively collaborate with partners across the university to implement digital content and online marketing activities that are aligned with the university’s brand, values and goals.
Job Related Skills:
- Commitment to the University and its mission, programs, and future aspirations
- Strong, collaborative, energetic individual with a deep personal commitment to the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong organizational skills and an appreciation and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with University representatives, parents, students, alumni, donors and representatives of the business community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
A results-oriented individual who demonstrates the ability to work well with people at all levels of an organization, warmly develops relationships with diverse constituencies, and simultaneously employs keen judgment.
Experience: A minimum of five to seven years experience in digital marketing.
Lipscomb University is a private, Christian university associated with the fellowship of the Church of Christ and governed by religious tenets held by the Church of Christ. Preference will be given to applicants who are members of the Church of Christ.
Check out the full job posting here: Director of Digital Marketing.