FoxFuel is looking for a copywriter to join our creative team. Candidate needs to be collaborative and quick to interpret clients’ needs into persuasive ideas. Must be a self-starter who has an excellent understanding of English grammar and usage, deep knowledge of the AP style, and the ability to write and speak clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
At least three years of agency experience is a huge plus.
Typical responsibilities include:
- interpreting account briefs
- researching clients, their competitors, and the target audience
- producing original, clear, and credible ideas/messages/scripts, and presenting these to clients and colleagues
- conceptualizing campaigns, ads and ideas with creative team
- liaising with clients and colleagues, and project teams to consider marketing requirements
- updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- writing reports, proposals, scripts, blogs and social media content
To apply, send your resume and some really cool things you’ve written to firstname.lastname@example.org.