We need you to be very detail-oriented for the sake of both our clients and our internal team. You'll develop marketing and brand strategies for your assigned clients and ensure your team is equipped to deliver to client expectation on deadline. You will become an integral part of our process, tasked with building real relationships with both new and current clients.
We're looking for someone with:
- 2-3 years agency account management experience
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Proven creative problem-solving skills
- Growth-oriented mindset
As an Account Executive and member of our Account Strategy Team, you will:
- Interface with the agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client, including preparing insightful creative briefs for a variety of projects along the way while working closely with the creative and development teams
- Maintain daily contact between the agency and the client under the direction of the account supervisor or CEO
- Be completely destroyed in several rounds of pasagi
- Work closely with the creative and development teams to produce estimates and manage projects
- Inform account supervisor/CEO regularly of account progress for all assigned clients
- Passive-aggressively comment on how little space is available in the refrigerator
- Champion our creative product by actively participating in creative concept sessions on behalf of the client and providing input/approval of all creative work prior to client reviews or presentations
- Actively seek to understand the client's brand/business/products/services/industry in order to serve as an advisor on behalf of the agency and readily identify opportunities for growth with existing clients
- Actively seek to understand the agency's brand/business/products/services/industry
- Be publicly reprimanded for leaving your terrible attempt at art on the Etch A Sketch in the conference room
- Assist in researching and writing client proposals, insight and strategy development and the ongoing creation of effective marketing communications including strategic advertising and media plans that connect back to clients' business goals
- Effectively present, sell and defend all agency work/proposals to clients
- Manage client billing in conjunction with operations and contribute reporting as needed
- Be congratulated for actually reading all 14 things listed here.
Interested? Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.