Who You Are:
The Business Operations Intern provides administrative, logistic, and special project support to the Operations Specialist. The chosen candidate will be driven, competitive, and ambitious, seeking opportunity for growth in a dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced environment.
You Definitely Have:
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrated passion and strong knowledge of digital marketing
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A fantastic attitude
You Probably Have:
- High energy
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong internet and computer application skills
- A “Yes, And” attitude, willing to jump in and help where needed
What You’ll Do:
- Greet guests and serve as the “face of FoxFuel”
- Manage meeting spaces for both internal and client meetings
- Coordinate office culture events
- General administrative duties
- Assist Operations Specialist and CEO with projects as assigned
- Take the fox on walks (That is, when we get a pet fox.)
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, portfolio, and a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your video should answer the following questions:
- What are your career goals?
- What are you good at professionally?
- What do you suck at professionally?
- Why do you want to intern at FoxFuel?